Tuesday, March 27, 2012

future?

Today is one of those days where after spending nearly $900 on testing fees and review materials (nope not done yet and there has already been about 1400 spent) and increasing my 8.5% interest loans by $5000 and hating my family medicine rotation that I have no real direction in life.  Sure sure next come's the common phrase from anyone outside of medicine "but you're going to be a doctor....."  and "doctors make a lot of money"  Please take a long look at the healthcare bill, malpractice, the cost of tuition, the average hours worked, and the pay during residency and get back to me.  (Not to mention the process of getting to the status of "attending".   I will say margaritas and tacos with a fellow mwu student did relieve some stress tonight and I'm very thankful for that.  Also, god bless groupon.  


http://www.medscape.com/features/slideshow/lifestyle/2012/public


some good some bad.  But interesting

1 comment:

  1. It is totally worth it. Don't ever be disheartened by the sacrifices made to do something important, because you do those things incredibly well! You are a rockstar....everyday :)

    ReplyDelete