Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/2 marathon March 27

Woo hoo!  Game on, I just logged into a 12 week (that I'm consolidating into 9 week) 1/2 marathon training plan, yet another 13.1 here I come :)  I've never done a race like that that won't have thousands of people running, I just hope I don't finish last.  Please pray it doesn't snow!

Here's a glance at my nike+ training log for the event, I'm about to hit the treadmill for that 5 miler thats listed for Thursday.  What can I say, I'm a bit overzealous.



The race is in Libertyville, here's the link if anyone cares to join!

http://www.allcommunityevents.com/chi_town_half_marathon/chi_town_half_mar_home.html

If not, Shamrock Shuffle through Chicago with me 2 weeks later on April 10th

1 comment:

  1. Wahooo!!! For every 5miles you run, I'll run one! Lmao. Congrats, I'm excited for you. And if Libertyville isn't too far away, I may just have to come make my debut attendance to cheer. Love.

    ReplyDelete